Triple J's annual Hottest 100 countdown is just about upon us and we couldn't be more excited to see where the 2020 list lands. Here's everything you need to know...
I need to set my alarm, what time's it happening?
Make sure you've got the coffee brewed, the beers on ice and the radio on by these times:
NSW, ACT, Vic, Tas: 12pm
OK, I'm good to go but I can't remember where to tune in...
Brisbane: 107.7 FM
I'm going to a Hottest 100 party and want to impress, what should I know?
Check out these stories and you'll be sorted.
- The Gap Between The #1 & #2 Hottest 100 Songs Is VERY Small
- Hottest 100: Is This How The Top Ten Will Look This Weekend?
- Change My Mind: These Are Our Favourites To Win The Hottest 100
What else should I know?
Well, triple j have just shared these fun facts about the countdown.
- 66 songs are from local heroes, which ties with 2016 as the most Australian entries in a countdown
- The hottest month with the most amount of entries was January, before COVID really hit hard
- There are 26 artists making their Hottest 100 debut this year
- Language warning! Expect 61 F-bombs across 19 songs during the countdown
- Two artists are set to make their 7th consecutive Hottest 100 countdown, with six others celebrating their 4th consecutive run
- Three artists land back-to-back songs in this year’s Hottest 100
Enjoy your Hottest 100 day! Head back here after the countdown to see the full list and tune in for the Hottest 200 from 10am local time on Sunday 24 January.