In times like these, the health and safety of event fans, artists and workers in the event industry are always the highest priority. As the global health recommendations around COVID-19 change daily, and the Australian Government enact to ensure public safety, we aim to keep you as up to date with the latest information around events that unfortunately are forced to cancel or reschedule.
The staff at Oztix are working diligently behind the scenes with event organisers, promoters, venues and agents to work out the best course of action for the thousands of upcoming events across the country - and things are changing rapidly.
As soon as the information becomes available to us, we will update the website with links to cancelled, and rescheduled events, so you can see whether your event is still going ahead.
- For all events that are still scheduled for the future, there is no need for you to do anything. If there are any changes to the event information, we will email the original ticket purchaser and update the event page as soon we are informed. You can always see the updated cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events here.
- If your event has been cancelled, the original ticket purchaser will receivean email with instructions on how to claim a refund.
- If your event has been postponed, with no new event date, please know that the event organisers are working hard to secure dates. There is no need to contact Oztix at this time. Details of the new event date will be emailed to the original ticket purchaser and updated on the event page as soon as they are confirmed, so please check our website regularly.
- If your event has been rescheduled to a new date in the future, please hold onto your ticket as it will be valid for the new event date. Details of the new event date will be emailed to the original ticket purchaser and updated on the event page as soon as they are confirmed. If you cannot attend the new date, details on potential refunds will be sent through to the original ticket purchaser.
- If your event has not been cancelled, but you can no longer attend, you can, as always pass your ticket onto another person, re-sell your ticket via fan-to-fan sites like Tixel, or seek a refund through Booking Protect (if applicable).
- For any additional information, our Customer Care team are here to assist you. Please bear in mind that we are currently experiencing a high volumeof enquiries at this time and as such there are longer than normal response times. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
For a list of all the events that have been cancelled, postponed or rescheduled – please click here.
We thank you in advance for your ongoing patience and support.
Let's band together - why our artists, event promoters and venues need our help
At some point soon the bad news will start to slow and all of us will want to be out there seeing our favourite acts and attending the events we look forward to all year.
Right now, as the entertainment industry faces its biggest challenge to date, it is the time for all music and event fans to band together and try and support, as best we can, the industry that brings so much joy to our lives.
So, we ask for your support - here's a few ways in which you can help:
- #keepyourticket to rescheduled events
- Look to events later in the year to attend
- Buy Australian artist's music and merch
- Listen to Australian artists on streaming platforms, and
- Donate to SupportAct