Homegrown talent could dominate tomorrow’s Hottest 100, if "the internet's most accurate prediction" of the annual countdown, Warm Tunas, is correct.
The website predicts Sydney rockers Ocean Alley and their cut Confidence will score #1, based on screenshots and hashtags posted to social media, and given their success rate last year, it’s not a stretch to think they might surpass Childish Gambino's This Is America on the triple j list.
Last year, Warm Tunas correctly predicted Kendrick Lamar's HUMBLE would come in at #1, while also nailing the placement of Gang Of Youths’ Let Me Down Easy at #2 and Methyl Ethel’s Ubu at #4.
Check out Warm Tunas' top ten below and for the full top 100 predictions, click here.
- Ocean Alley - Confidence
- Childish Gambino - This Is America
- Ruby Fields - Dinosaurs
- Amy Shark - I Said Hi
- Wafia - I'm Good
- Fisher - Losing It
- Mallrat - Groceries
- Bring Me The Horizon - MANTRA
- The Wombats - Turn
- Dean Lewis - Be Alright
- Here's Everything You Need To Know For This Weekend's Hottest 100
- Here’s Who Your Favourite Artists Voted For In The Hottest 100
- Triple J's Hottest 100 Just Broke Its Own Record
- This Is How Close The Hottest 100 Voting Is Right Now
- They Predicted Last Year's Winner; Here's Warm Tunas' Hottest 100 Standings Right Now
- ABC Chairman Resigns Following Reported Attempt To Block Hottest 100 Date Change
Uni Bar, Wollongong
Thebarton Theatre, Torrensville
Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, Hobart
Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park
Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne
Mindil Beach, Darwin
Fremantle Oval Precinct, Fremantle
Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, Tyagarah