Creamfields Australia is back for its biggest show in 2012!
- David Guetta #1 DJ in the World (Top 100 DJ Magazine 2011)
- Some of the biggest acts in their genre and a mix of new acts
- New Venue and location in Queensland: Parklands Gold Coast
- Totem Onelove is committed to bringing the best acts and stellar production, but always at the right ticket price. Our national tickets are the best priced festival tickets
- In its third year, Creamfields is our boutique festival that continues to grow and grow
- We would like to thank all those who supported Stereosonic in 2011, we had record numbers nationally and it was an amazing party
- Check out our website and social media for some amazing Creamfields competitions and prizes throughout the coming months
In terms of the word 'headliner' Creamfields is proud to present quite simply, the most in-demand DJ, producer and genuinely one of the biggest artists in the world over the past 2 years.
Globally, 'Nothing But The Beat' has already surpassed 1.4 million album sales and a staggering 6 million plus single track sales. The album was only released 16 weeks ago! Locally, 'Nothing But The Beat' has fired past platinum sales, 'Where Them Girls At' single is double platinum, 'Little Bad Girl' (feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris) single is platinum, top five smash hit 'Titanium' (feat. Sia) is triple platinum and current single 'Without You' (Feat.Usher) is now double platinum. Keep an eye out for 'Titanium Feat. Sia' remixes soon by Alesso, Nicki Romero, Arno Cost and Gregori Klosman.
Guetta has over 25 million fans on Facebook, over 1.6 million followers on Twitter and has over half a billion views on YouTube, more than any other electronic artist, making him one of the most watched people on the planet.
Above & Beyond are back after performing sellout stadium and club shows across Australia. Dirty South after blowing crowds away this Summer at Stereosonic joins the Creamfields on the main stage and is joined by the "next big thing" Alesso whose productions and remixes are being charted and dropped by all the big acts worldwide. Historically, Creamfields has always had a strong trance lineup and this year alongside Above and Beyond, we welcome Giuseppe Ottaviani, his GO! album was one of the most popular trance albums to date, along with W&W who have been tipped by Armin van Buuren as "the best up-and-coming production duo out there"; Sied van Riel with his countless big remixes and productions and has had a massive year including playing a "Full on Ferry" party in London; Tritonal, as one of the most recognisable names on the modern trance and progressive world stage, MaRLo has had a massive 2011, beatport charts, ITM #1 Victoria DJ and has been asked to play ASOT Party with Armin in 2012. Congo Rock has had a huge year of touring, productions and remixing some of the worlds best, Excision and Downlink who are massive dubstep acts and cohorts with Stereosonic Star Datsik are bringing the bass. Crowd favourites ShockOne and Bombs Away and our main stage will be hosted by the official unofficial voice of the party MC Stretch.
Search for FUTURE MUSIC FESTIVAL here.
Featuring Swedish House Mafia, Fatboy Slim, Tinie Tempah,
Chase & Status, Skrillex and more!
Search for SUMMAFIELDAYZE here.
Featuring Justice, Pendulum, Snoop Dogg, Scissor Sisters, Calvin Harris,
Moby, Erick Morillo, Sasha, Tiga and more!
Search for PLAYGROUND WEEKENDER here.
2nd - 4th January