Position Vacant for OzTix Ticketing Coordinator
OzTix is a rapidly growing independent ticketing company with a casual work environment. We are looking for a motivated, hard working person with at least 3 years experience in an administration / customer service role, to fill an entry-level position in our Ticketing Department in Brisbane.
The role will include the following tasks:
• Day to Day Administration Tasks
• Client & Customer Service Phone Enquiries
• Event Builds
• Client Liaison & Relationship Development
• Creating and Managing Newsletter and Homepage Content
Necessary Requirements are as follows:
• Attention to detail
• Highly Organized
• Good Communication Skills
• High level of Computer & Office skills
• Knowledge & Passion for Music & Events
• Good telephone skills
• Car and License
Additional Requirements, which are not essential but will be beneficial:
• Experience in Marketing
• Experience in Ticketing
• Web Development or Flash Skills
• Experience within the music industry
• Customer Service Supervision
Ideally the applicant will be confident and a good communicator who can deal with Clients and have an interest in events or knowledge of contemporary music.
The Applicant should be solutions orientated; a good problem solver and a quick thinker. The role requires event work including flexible working hours.
Salary is negotiable. Start October 2010.
Want to apply?
Please send through a current resume and include a cover letter addressing the following points.
• Demonstrated administrative and word processing skills and an ability to operate independently and/or with limited supervision.
• Possession of good communication skills.
• Considerable office experience, including use of Electronic mail and web based skills
• An understanding of the music industry and the music scene
• Demonstrated experience in telephone manner through call centre or phone receptionist positions
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts and practices
Applications are to be sent to
Attn: The Human Resource Manager
Via the contact us section of this website
PO Box 476, Annerley, Qld, 4103