In residence in Queens Park for 17 days and nights, The Courier-Mail Spiegeltent will play host to a kaleidoscope of exhilarating music, stunning performances, sensational cabaret and conversation with artists from all around the globe.
- Nightly at 7:00pm, expect scintillating performances by renowned artists from around town and around the world including: Mikelangelo and the Black Sea Gentlemen, FourPlay and Les Yeux Noirs and more.
- Come party with other festival socialites at the Festival Club; the place to be for late night splendour and that Spiegel brand of utterly ebullient escapism.
- The seductive world of burlesque meets when Australia’s foremost circus and physical theatre artists perform the crazy, saucy romp Feasting on Flesh. Set to the ultra-lavish sound of award-winning musician Gotye, this premiere performance is directed by Scott Maidment and features the magnificent Bille Brown.
- Join Artistic Director Lyndon Terracini for the lunchtime “In Conversation” series. Participate in discussion with the artists behind major Festival works and gain a fascinating insight into their artistic philosophies and processes.
- Enjoy an eclectic range of free musical performances by talented students when QUT Creative Industries presents Midday Sessions.
- Experience the classically smooth sounds of Jazz on Sunday and indulge in some of contemporary and original performances by some of Brisbane’s best Jazz musicians.