Melbourne and Sydney music fans will be among some of the first in the world to experience the award-winning nuraphone, with nura today announcing their SoundStudio spaces.
Later this month, the two cities, along with New York, will host a series of special launches from this month through to Christmas to celebrate the release of the world’s only headphone to automatically learn how you hear.
Here’s when and where you can try out the groundbreaking new technology:
● Melbourne Central, Oct 15
● Westfield Doncaster, Oct 22
● The Glen, Oct 25
● Highpoint, Oct 29
● QVB (Queen Victoria Building), Oct 29
● Westfield Chatswood, Nov 5
● The Galeries (Sydney CBD), Nov 12
● Westfield Bondi Junction, Nov 19
Upon launching in 2016, nura’s Kickstarter campaign because Australia’s largest ever, raising $1.8 million USD.
Check out the nura website for more details.